The Pipeline Conference is a one-of-a-kind event, where professionals from VFX, Animation, Gaming, and Immersive media learn and share the latest developments in CG Production Pipeline with industry experts. For the year 2021, TPC is scheduled to be held from July 27th to 29th.
We invite submissions on any production pipeline-related topic, such as, but not limited to:
– Going cloud-native
– Practical use of USD in production
– Pipelines outside of the M&E industry
– Real-time rendering in production pipelines
– Emerging pipeline technologies
We’re not looking for product promotions, rather we are looking for talks demonstrating how a particular technical approach was used or could be used to solve a particular pipeline problem. As a general guideline, talks should be inspiring and empowering for the pipeline community. Talks should provide enough technical details to demonstrate relevance for the audience, explain what challenges were solved, how they were solved, and lessons learned.
Friday, June 4th, 2021
How to submit your ideas:
– Submissions should take the form of an extended abstract with associated visual material.
– Written documents should be submitted in PDF format.
– For media files, we ask that you send links to files stored online (Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox etc.,) as quicktimes or mpegs.
Email your submission to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by mid-night (Pacific Daylight Time), Friday, June 4th, 2021.
Stay tuned for information on how to submit nominations for the Pipeline Awards.
For more information, see our website: The Pipeline Conference.