Submission is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
The Pipeline Conference is a one-of-a-kind event, where professionals from VFX, Animation, Gaming, and Immersive media learn and share the latest developments in CG Production Pipeline with industry experts. For the year 2022, TPC is being held virtually on Tuesday 23 August.
We invite submissions on any production pipeline-related topic, such as, but not limited to:
– Going cloud-native
– Practical use of Universal Scene Description (USD) in production
– Pipelines outside of the M&E industry
– Real-time rendering in production pipelines
– Emerging pipeline technologies
We’re not looking for product promotions, rather we are looking for talks demonstrating how a particular technical approach was used or could be used to solve a particular pipeline problem. As a general guideline, talks should be inspiring and empowering for the pipeline community. Talks should provide enough technical details to demonstrate relevance to the audience, and explain what challenges were solved, how they were solved, and the lessons learned.
Friday, July 1, 2022
How to submit your ideas:
– Write a one-page document and send to the email below
– At the top of the page give a short description of your idea and why attendees would be interested. Include what format are you thinking would be best: individual presentation(s), interview, panel etc., and how many speakers you will have
– Next give a brief outline of the topics that will be discussed and, if separate speakers will present, which speaker will be discussing which topics
– List speakers that are confirmed (including yourself) and potential speakers not yet confirmed. You do not need to have all your speakers confirmed when you submit!